Monday 4 February 2013

Fun times over the weekend!

So I got back into the swing of things with a couple of photoshoots this weekend.  I did one on a male model, and another one a pair of female models.  They were truly different looks.  The male model had these amazing cheekbones, so I made sure to emphasize them!  The female models were being made up to look like dolls, so that was some amazingly fun stuff to do.  Pictures to come soon!

Quick review!

OCC Lip Tar - amazing stuff.  A little goes a SUPER long way.  The colour does come out a bit more matte than a traditional lipstick, so it does look a bit fake.  I prefer to add a bit of a balm on top, or even to mix it in.  I also love to use it like a cream blush when mixed in with a bit of foundation.  Get a nice pink or pink/brown shade to make it really versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment