Thursday 31 January 2013

And I promised not to do this again....

So, I had promised to not let this blog waver, and I failed, again.  >_<

So, new resolution for the year.  I will blog on this!  If I can't do this weekly, I will try for a bi-weekly thing.

Nothing much has happened since the last post.  I had a few photoshoots done, and those photos are posted up on the website.  I did go to Paris, and that was AMAZING!  Ate some terrific food, got to see some very cool fashions, and took a look at the beauty products there.

Funny enough, I didn't buy a lot of beauty products while I was there.  I think I was afraid of not being able to get more once I ran out.  :)

One last thing.  Quick review of a product I recently bought.  I was looking for a new lipstain, because well, I love lip stains.  I decided to try Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain/balm chubby stick.  It's a great size, and so far, it's stayed on great!  The only thing I don't like about it is the smell.  It's sort of a toothpaste/medicinal minty smell.  I suppose it's part of the "Just Bitten" part, but I don't think it really does anything.  But the smell doesn't last long, which is nice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment